We Want to Know
Faculty Club will offer a distinguished space where business leaders, global thinkers, and inventors can gather for contemplative conversation. In a private lounge, located on the 2nd floor, The Faculty Club will be available for members and their guests only.
The Faculty Club at The Benson Hotel is an ‘off-campus’ environment for leaders and influencers of Aurora and the Anschutz medical community to have intimate conversations, gather socially with peers and colleagues for food and cocktails, attend creative hosted events, or simply enjoy a quiet place to reflect. In addition, members will enjoy priority access to the services offered at The Benson Hotel. The Faculty Club space provides a collection of indoor and outdoor seating areas, dedicated small conference rooms, and an upscale bar.
Amenities and services a membership may include:
- Invitation to a series of scheduled private educational and social events hosted by the Club
- Exceptional food and beverage featuring a bespoke cocktail menu
- Light complimentary hospitality such as coffee service, seasonal non-alcoholic refreshments, and snacks
- Preferred/discounted access to Library meeting rooms/Private Dining Room
- Annual complimentary rooms at The Benson subject to availability (1 or 2)
- Discounted rate plans based on availability
- Valet parking and laundry service provided by the hotel
- Departmental memberships
- The Common Good Restaurant privileges – discounts/reservations/first-to-know
- Early reservation access to special hotel events such as holiday celebrations